Rubix Data Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
Automated Risk Management & Monitoring System (ARMS) Platform
The Rubix ARMS Platform (Automated Risk Management & Monitoring System Platform) facilitates dynamic risk decisions about B2B counterparties leveraging its extensive data assets from 120+ sources, customized predictive analytics and proprietary technology.
The Rubix ARMS platform helps Corporates, Banks and Insurance Companies assess and monitor the Credit, Supplier and Compliance Risks of their counterparties (customers, dealers, distributors, suppliers, vendors, borrowers, competitors) both at an individual company and portfolio level.
The Rubix ARMS Platform provides:
- Rubix Risk Scores about counterparties in India and overseas
- Automated Credit Risk Modelling
- Automated Credit Limit setting
- Risk Monitoring and Early Warning signals
- Portfolio Risk Scoring by geography, business divisions and legal constitution
- Dashboarding and Visual analytics
The differentiators of the Rubix ARMS Platform are as follows:
- The Rubix ARMS platform is a single source of credit and compliance risk related data.
- The Rubix ARMS platform makes available risk intelligence and financial data on SMEs (including proprietorship and partnership firms) and incorporated entities of all sizes. This helps the flow of credit to SMEs that are a vital part of any corporate’s distribution and supply chain.
- It provides dynamic statutory, legal and financial data about businesses which facilitates regular risk monitoring.
- The Rubix ARMS platform leverages unstructured data e.g., Social Media data, effectively for risk decisioning.
- The platform’s Risk Scoring algorithms deploy dynamic risk assessment methods which combine external risk data of the counterparties with internal transaction history.
- Rubix ARMS leverages Risk Analytics to reduce reliance on human judgment in the risk decisioning process.
- Rubix ARMS provides a Portfolio view of the risk of a company’s supply and distribution chain. This allows the platform’s users to assess the risk by geography, business division and legal constitution of their counterparties.